mandag 27. august 2012

Mi querido!

Min skjønneste!

Ja, tenk, 7 år, det er jammen mye..
Jeg tror at jeg " was born under a lucky star" . Hvordan ellers kunne jeg ha møtt en som deg<3
Du er F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.S.K! Verdens beste mann, kjæreste og pappa for våre tre skjønne gutter!

Elsker deg!

Et lite utdrag fra en av de fineste sangene jeg vet;


Something's gotten hold of my heart
Keeping my soul and my senses apartSomething's gotten into my lifeCutting its way through my dreams like a knifeTurning me up and turning me downMaking me smile and making me frownIn a world that was smallI once lived in a time there was peace with no trouble at allBut then you came my wayAnd a feeling unknown shook my heart, made me want you to stayAll of my nights and all of my daysI gotta tell you nowSomething's gotten hold of my handDragging my soul to a beautiful landSomething has invaded my nightsPainting my sleep with a colour so brightChanging the grey and changing the blueScarlet for me and scarlet for youI've got to know if this is the real thingI've got to know what's making my heart singYou smile and I am lost for a lifetimeEach minute spent with you is the right timeEvery hour, every dayYou touch me and my mind goes astray



Verdens skjønneste mann!






Legg til bildetekst

S;)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar